Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
At Outpour, we have several ministry teams that actively try to live out God’s call to serve others
(Galatians 5:13; Matthew 20:27-28; Matthew 23:11; Romans 12:1).
- Our children’s ministry team seeks to serve the children of our congregation by providing age appropriate opportunities to experience God every Sunday
- Financial team is responsible for maintaining the church’s finances
- Our worship team is charged with preparing our hearts to receive God’s word through song and praise
- Our social media team is responsible for the maintenance of the church website and Facebook page
- Our small group leaders lead a weekly gathering dedicated to diving deeper into God’s word
- Our teaching team assists our pastor in disseminating God’s word by preaching once a month
- Our prayer ministry team is available during communion and after service for anyone seeking prayer. Every week, they also pray for any prayer requests written on the green contact cards from Sunday service.
Aside from serving others, our ministry teams yield another opportunity for us to empower our members by providing each individual with the opportunity to serve according to their gift given to them by God (1 Corinthians 12:7-11). If you would like more information or feel that God is calling you to serve in any of our ministry teams, you can email us at email@example.com, use our contact form to get in touch with us, or look for any of our ministry team members at our Sunday service!
Co-Chair: Beth and Jean
Bum Vince Cris Jean Josh Diana
Steven Cris Dan Brad
Jin Wells Robert Josh Christy
Social Media Team
Robert Will Christy Bum